When you book online, you should read and agree to the terms and conditions of the booking prior to making an appointment. Once an appointment has been made, you are bound under the terms and conditions listed below.
- Remove all personal belongings (CARSEATS included).
- We are not liable for any damage to vehicle, lost belongings, or damage to property.
- Surcharges can be applied for various reasons.
- Technicians need access to vehicles keys at any point during service
- We are limited to a fixed time window in most cases
The terms stated below are simply to protect us during and after our service. Please reach out with any clarification questions.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Customers should remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of detailing. Failure to remove personal belongings will result in an additional fee of up to $50
- Vehicle keys are to be accessible to the technician at anytime during our service.
- We cannot guarantee we will be able to bring all vehicles to perfection or to a specific expectation, our services are based on time slots and a fixed hourly rate. We will do our best, but we cannot always perform miracles.
- Step Above Detailing will not accept any liability for any loss or damage to any personal property including the vehicle being serviced, any belongings contained inside of the vehicle or to the location of service. Assure that your vehicle is being serviced in a lawful and safe area and if you feel otherwise please communicate your concerns with the technician.
- All vehicles are cleaned at the customers own risk and must be able to withstand normal cleaning processes.
- Step Above Detailing does not accept liability for discharged batteries during or after the service has been completed. Please inspect your vehicle after the service is rendered to assure all interior lights, headlights, or running lights have been turned off.
- We cannot guarantee any firm times when accepting your booking.
- Our detailing times are an estimate only. Each vehicle is different and may require more or less time to fulfill the detailing type.
- Whilst every effort will be made to keep scheduled bookings to the requested arrival window, unforeseen circumstances may cause lateness and are done so without voiding our cancellation policy.
- We reserve the right to take a debit or credit card details to secure the booking. Debit/Credit cards shall be processed by HouseCall Pro.
- We reserve the right to alter or move a booking in line with staffing levels and/or weather conditions and /or machinery or equipment failure.
- All vehicles are cleaned at the customers own risk.
- All orders placed require address, package, and vehicle condition verification. Service requests are not guaranteed at time of booking and may be cancelled at anytime at the sole discretion of Step Above Detailing. Step Above Detailing reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Step Above Detailing reserves the right to refuse or deny customer demands above and beyond the booked detailing.
Pricing Terms & Conditions
- We have a minimum call-out charge that varies by location. (Minimum of $150.00)
- Step Above Detailing reserve the right to charge an hourly rate of $95 (or proportion thereof) for any work that is not within the boundaries of the booking.
- A surcharge will be applied to all jobs that involve excessive pet hair, urine, vomit, blood, feces, or other hazardous materials.
- Step Above Detailing reserves the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle, and the customer location.
- Step Above Detailing reserves the right to amend any price during the detailing should it differ from the original estimate.
- Prices online do not include any local and/or state taxes that apply to services.
- Step Above Detailing reserves the right to charge our hourly rate ($95/hr) for any down time once on-site. This includes waiting for the customer, vehicle, or any other interruption.
- If there is probable and clear cause that the service technician did not fulfill the package as ordered or there is clear evidence of poor craftsmanship, we will at our cost refund or redo the uncompleted or unsatisfactory portion of the service.
- Cleaning or repairing the vehicle personally or professionally after the initial service without authorization from Step Above Detailing voids our Service Guarantee. Redos, refunds, or reimbursements will not be made after any unauthorized cleaning or repairs.
- Refusing a redo appointment for the unsatisfactory portion of your service limits any refunds to 20% of the value of your service.
- Failure to disclose at the time of booking any conditional issues that involve heavy stains, foul odors, human or animal biological waste, mold, mildew, chemical spills, chemical overspray or any other hazardous materials voids our service guarantee. No refunds, redos, or any additional work will be performed outside of the original package or estimate.
- Some issues may require services beyond those you ordered. Refusing the services recommended by customer service or your on-site technician may invalidate the service guarantee.
- Only services included in your order and additional services authorized by Step Above Detailing are covered under our service guarantee. Any services not authorized by Step Above Detailing are at customer’s own risk.
- Payment is due at the completion of your service. Refusal or failure to pay for your service invalidates our service guarantee and any redo services or discounts are at the sole discretion of Step Above Detailing
- Any claims must be filed within 48 hours of the completion of the service by emailing (StepAboveMD@gmail.com). Pictures of the unsatisfactory portion of the service must be emailed to StepAboveMD@gmail.comwithin 24 hours of the claim being made.